Saturday, February 6, 2010

As one season draws to a close, another one begins...

Football season ends tomorrow with the Super Bowl, GO Colts!!! It's been a real good year and i can't wait to next year and a new season.

But on to the next thing.... NASCAR!! Today it all begins with the Bud Shootout and then next week, Daytona!! Wahoo!! I wish that i could be in California for my birthday and at the race but I'll be ok and content with watching it on the DVR. Who's excited, this girl!

In other news, checked out the fireman's place and it is cute. One thing about Midwestern houses is that the rooms are small and i have no clue how people expect you to have the amount of crap that i have and fit it into a place like that. Ha ha ha!! Oh man, I'm such a girl.

1 comment:

  1. omg forgot to tell you...Kia has free sirius for 3 months (then you pay after) and they have NASCAR on there!!! I immediately thought of you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete