Wednesday, January 20, 2010

death of a coffee cup

So yesterday one of my favorite coffee cups jumped to its death from the cabinet. so sad, some day i will have to find another owl cup to replace it. But for now i will motor one with the normal coffee cups.

A few days ago, i received the best gift ever. A 12-cup Brew Station!!!! This thing is balling and everyone should have one in their home. It appears to be a "just because" gift from Jason which is super cute, what a great guy. Or maybe, he needed to bribe me in order to meet the parents, naaaawww! I'll go with the idea that he is a great guy.

1 comment:

  1. Can you ship one of these guys to me too... flower and coffee just b/c... seems like a winner to me, I could be skewed b/c both could make me a happy camper in an instant. Tragic about your coffee mug, good ones are hard to find... I have confidence a new one is right around the corner

    ReplyDelete