Plank Arm Row and Rotate
- Start on floor in plank position. Move feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping hips level, lift left hand off floor and bend left elbow behind you to bring hand next to shoulder.
- Return to start.
- Repeat, this time rotating torso to right so that left elbow points up. Return to start to complete 1 rep.
- Do 2 sets of 10 reps, alternating sides.
- Sit on floor with knees bent, feet flat. Lean torso back 45 degrees and place palms on floor under shoulders, fingers facing out. Bring left knee to chest and place left foot atop right knee.
- Bend elbows directly behind you and lift hips a few inches.
- Straighten arms to lift hips higher, extending left leg up. With leg extended, do 8-10 pulses, bending elbows slightly and then straightening arms without locking elbows.
- Switch legs and repeat. Do 2 sets.
- Start in plank position.
- Bend right knee 90 degrees so that toes point up.
- Bend elbows directly behind you keeping arms close to body, and lowering only a few inches toward the floor. Press back up.
- Do 8-10 reps. Switch legs and repeat to complete 1 set.
- Do 2 sets.
- Start on floor in plank position, balancing on forearms and toes. Clasp hands together.
- Press through toes to move body forward, bending elbows until face is almost touching floor.
- Press backward with shoulders (not from hips) to return to start position.
- Do 2 sets of 8-10 reps.
- Start in plank. Lift left foot a few inches off floor.
- Press hips up and back so that body forms an inverted V, lifting left leg behind you toward ceiling.
- Lower leg and hips toward floor, bringing them slightly lower than start position so that back is arched and chest faces forward.
- Do 8-10 reps. Switch sides and repeat. Do 2 sets.
All of these are super easy with the exception of the last move. It takes some getting used to but take it slow and you will see the arms flab firm up in a few weeks. Happy Working Out!