Monday, May 14, 2012

Month 2 Results

After 2 months of

I am proud to announce my weight loss results..

8 pounds and 12 inches!!

I am out of the size 14 and 12 pants and down to a size 10. I haven't been a size 10 since high school. This is so exciting!! Safe to say, my clothing options are limited since my pants are all too big and so i am wearing a lot of dresses with belts as a way to get through this transition. Once i finish this 3 month Beachbody Challenge, I am excited to push it further. I ordered the Advanced DVDs for TurboFire and that will take me into Month 4 and 5. At that point i think that i am going to purchase ChaLean Extreme and do that challenge. 

In terms of my running, I am running 5 days a week and i am up to being able to run 2 miles solid and run/walk 4 miles comfortably. It is crazy how easy running gets the more that you do it. Now i just need to register for a half marathon. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Congrats skinny mini :) Glad to see you finally blog again!!

    ReplyDelete