Monday, July 23, 2012

Motivation Monday


I started Brazil Butt Lift today and 'Oh my word' was I sweating up a storm. I am so excited to see what kind of changes happen around my mid-section with the program. Squats are my new best friend apparently.  I took my starting photos and measurements this morning and I am so excited to say that I have broken through the 150 lb barrier. I have 4 more pounds to lose and then I will be at my goal that I set on Team Beachbody when I started doing TurboFire in March.

Marathon training is going well and tonight I will be running 10 miles. I can't believe that I am at the 10 mile mark this week. I had to switch up my schedule to accommodate for my new weekend job at the dog kennel. This week I will post a story from this weekend and how thumbs truly separate the human and dog dynamic.

I can't even begin to express how excited I am about this new challenge in my fitness life and love that you all are her with me for the journey.

Interested in learning more about my Beachbody journey or trying it out for yourself? Visit my website or message me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment