Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mid Week Check-in Week 5

Wow oh wow oh wow... what a way to end the day.

Today started out as a busy day at work and just got busier... and then dinner hit. The boyfriend made ham and mashed potatoes and biscuits. Yummy! I hate to eat and run but i had to run home right after and let the dogs out since they had been inside all day... I have a heart.

And then the other shoe dropped...
I got a text message that read, "I was gonna talk to you yesterday and chickened out. I want to breakup. No i haven't cheated or anything like that..." yada yada yada.

Seriously?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!?


This was totally one of those moments... My ode to Sex and the City... this breakup felt like a post it moment... Nothing else to said, no response to texts of calls.




No comments:

Post a Comment