Tuesday, February 7, 2012

NaBloPoMo: Favorite Person in my Extended Family



February is my Blog Post a Day Month and so i have jumped onto the blog wagon and will post a blog a day based off of the prompts given by @blogherblogging. This month's theme is all about family.



NaBloPoMo Prompt of the Day (Feb 7): Who is your favorite person in your extended family?


My favorite person in my extended family would have to be a group of people. It would be my cousins.




Amanda and Melanie are similar in age to my sister and I. We had so much fun as kids. My favorite memories of them are from summer/winter's in Lake Tahoe where the four of us would spend several hours practicing and putting together a singing show for the rest of the family. We were the entertainment for the rest of the family when we were kids. They are two great women who are doing great things in their communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment