Thursday, February 9, 2012

NaBloPoMo: Quote

February is my Blog Post a Day Month and so i have jumped onto the blog wagon and will post a blog a day based off of the prompts given by @blogherblogging. This month's theme is all about family.


NaBloPoMo Prompt of the Day (Feb. 9): Talk about this quote: "Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends."

This is such a true quote. When i look back on my 30 years of life... this is something that i hold dear. Granted i do love my family...some more than others but regardless of how i feel about certain members, i am stuck with them. Thank goodness that fate made a good choice in my parents, they are a great support to me.



Friends are a choice and as i got older i found that i cared less about the "cursory" friends and focused more on the true friends. There is absolutely no reason to have thousands of friends and to be honest, a thousand friends seems a little unmanageable. So that being said i think that i have chosen some great friends throughout my life and will continue to do so throughout the rest of my life.








No comments:

Post a Comment