Saturday, February 11, 2012

NaBloPoMo: Playing Catch-up

NaBloPoMo Prompt of the Day (Feb 1): Tell us about your mother
Oh mom... i love my mother. She is truly an amazing woman. One of my favorite trips with my mom was when she helped move me out to the midwest and we took a few days and explored the country. We stopped at several parks in Utah and this photo was taken while hiking the Narrows in Zion. Wading through the Narrows was a  blast, i want to go back and hike the whole length of it.


NaBloPoMo Prompt of the Day (Feb 2): Tell us about your father
My father is a cool dude too. He is my NASCAR buddy who goes with me to races in Indiana or California. He currently is enjoying retirement and his second career. He also has to wrangling my 3 half-brothers as they navigate their teens and college years. Good luck with that one! My sister and i were a handful, i can't even imagine what it's like to deal with this in boys.



NaBloPoMo Prompt of the Day (Feb 3): Do you have any siblings? What are they like?
I have one sister and 3 half-brothers. My sister and i are like oil and vinegar but we can have an entire conversation with movie quotes and still get the point across. The half-brothers are hilarious. Every holiday i see them and we have our traditions... the oldest boy and i go to a movie every year and i continue to give the middle one a "middle child" complex while reassuring the youngest that he is my favorite. These boys are hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment