Sunday, October 30, 2011

Week Three Results!

And the scale said... 162! We are entering week 5 of the 5K Podcast Mix. This week has 3 different mixes which makes me think that i am going to be running more than walking this week. I peeked and the friday mix has a 20 minute run in it. Wish me luck on that. I'll post on Wednesday about the first 2 out of the 3 mixes and we shall see how that goes.

And it is time to stop talking about doing Insanity and to actually put the money where my mouth is...
Insanity asks for a Fit Test as a way to assess how your progress is going.

Fit Test (Start)
Switch Kicks - 44
Power Jacks - 36
Power Knees - 80
Power Jumps -20
Globe Jumps - 7
Suicide Jumps - 5
Push-up Jacks - 10
Low Plank Oblique - 13

Here's hoping that these numbers improve. I'll keep you posted as to how it goes. Good luck this week and remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment